Call: 1300 28 11 44
Enrol in a Course
Course to enrol in:
enrol me in..
CPP20212 - Certificate II in Security Operations (Unarmed Guard & Crowd Control)
CPP30411 - Certificate III in Security Operations (Armed Guard & Cash-in-Transit)
CPPSEC3008A - Control security risk situations using firearms (Re-qualification)
Baton and Handcuffs Certification
HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID002 - Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID003 - Provide first aid
PUAEME003C - Administer oxygen in an emergency situation
PUAOPE010C - Operate an automated external defibrillator in an emergency
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Date of Birth
Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
Country of Birth
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
US Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
What is your Unique Student Identifier (USI) number?
You can go to www.usi.gov.au and create a new USI number if you do not have one.
Emergency Contact Phone Number
Relationship to Emergency Contact
Emergency Contact Email
Are you a Perminant Resident?
Are you an Overseas Fee Paying Student?
What is the primary language you speak at home?
How well do you speak English?
Not at All
Are you Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Origin?
Yes, Torres Straight Islander
Do you consider yourself to have a disability, impairment or long term condition?
If yes, please indicate the areas of disability impairment or long term condition.
Hearing / Deaf
Acquired Brain Impairment
What is your HIGHEST COMPLETED school level?
Completed Year 12 (VCE, form 6)
Completed Year 11 (form 5)
Completed Year 10 (form 4)
Completed Year 9 (form 3)
Completed Year 8 (form 2) or Below
Never attended school
Have you SUCCESSFULLY completed any of the following qualifications?
Bachelor Degree or Higher
Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
Diploma or Associate Diploma
Cert. IV or Advanced Cert. / Technician
Cert. III or Trade Cert.
No completed qualification.
Of the following categories, which BEST describes your current employment status?
Full Time Employee
Part Time Employee
Self Employed (not employing others)
Employed (unpaid family worker)
Unemployed (seeking full time work)
Unemployed (seeking part time work)
Not Unemployed - Not seeking employment
Employer / Club / Group Details:
Please fill in the name of the company group or club name, the address and postal address and contact phone number.
Of the following categories, which BEST describes your main reason for undertaking this course / traineeship / apprenticeship?
To get a job
To develop my existing business
To start my own business
To try for a different career
To get a better job or promotion
It is a requirement of my job
I wanted extra skills for my job
To get into another course of study
For personal interest or self development
How did you find out about this course?
Word of mouth: Friend
Word of mouth: Relative
Word of mouth: Past / Current Student
Word of mouth: Employer
Experience - Past student returning
If someone refered you, who was it?
I agree to the Student Acceptance Agreement & Declaration.
I declare that the information supplied in this declaration and all documentation supporting it are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
I understand and agree to the following:
1. It is my responsibility to become familiar with AUSAFE’s policies and procedures. I am aware that there are AUSAFEpolicies and procedures outlined in the student information kit and website and I acknowledge that I have the responsibility to read and understand the AUSAFE information kit
2. I will advise AUSAFE administration of any change to my address or contact details within 7 days.
3.I have read and understood the student selection and administration policy and procedure and the refund policy located on the AUSAFE website and student information kit and accept them in their entirety.
4. I agree that part of my course requirements I will participate in class activities, role plays and outside events as per class schedules.
5. I release and hold harmless the AuSAFE, its Director, staff and agencies in respect to any property loss or personal injury that I may sustain whilst participating in or resulting from attending the training or any activities related to my studies however caused.
6. I agree for AUSAFE or its agents to take/utilise photographs/videos / sound recording for public relations activities.
7. I state that the person witnessing this signature is not related to me in any way.
8. I understand that in the context to the RTO acting ethically and in the provision of its training services, AUSAFE maintain processes and controls to ensure that it will:(a)not pay or offer, either directly or indirectly, incentives to undertake government subsidised training
(b)not engage, employ, contract or otherwise deal with any Relevant Person that since 1 Jan’ 2011
(i)had a contract for government subsidised training delivery with the Department terminated prior to the expiration date on the basis of performance; or
(ii)had its registration under the Act or National Act, or relevant equivalent legislation revoked,suspended, cancelled or had restrictions imposed on its registered training organisation operations that the Department considers would have affected its ability to provide services equivalent to those under the VET Funding Contract; or
(iii)was responsible, via their acts or omissions, for any of the matters raised in ‘sub-clause 3.3(e)’of the VET Funding Contract occurring to another person or entity.
(c)ensure each Eligible Individual is made aware in circumstances where they are accessing their Victorian Training Guarantee entitlement that this may impact their access to further government subsidised training.
9.I agree to pay all fees and charges applicable to, and arising from, this enrolment
10.Although AuSAFE will endeavour to run all courses and classes as promoted, I acknowledge the right of the Institute to cancel or amalgamate classes if necessary.
11. I authorise AuSAFE, or its agent, in the event of my illness or any accident that befalls me while I am at AuSAFE or duringany AuSAFE-organised activity, and if my next of kin cannot be contacted within a reasonable time, to seek ambulance,medical, or surgical treatment at my cost.
I agree to the privacy statement.
I understand that:
AuSAFE Australia Pty Ltd is required to provide the Victorian Government, through the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, with student and training activity data which may include information I provide in this enrolment form. Information is required to be provided in accordance with the Victorian VET Student Statistical Collection Guidelines (which are available at http://www.education.vic.gov.au/training/providers/rto/Pages/datacollection.aspx). The Department may use the information provided to it for planning, administration, policy development, program evaluation, resource allocation, reporting and/or research activities. For these and other lawful purposes, the Department may also disclose information to its consultants, advisers, other government agencies, professional bodies and/or other organisations. I have been advised by the training organisation that I may be contacted and requested to participate in a National Centre for Vocational Education Research survey or a Department-endorsed project or audit or review.
The Education and Training Reform Act 2006 requires AuSAFE Australia Pty Ltd to collect and disclose my personal information for a number of purposes including the allocation to me of a Victorian Student Number and updating my personal information on the Victorian Student Register.
For students eligible for VET Fee Help, the following privacy statement also applies:
AuSAFE Australia Pty Ltd is collecting the information in this form for the purpose of assessing my entitlement to Commonwealth assAuSAFEnce under the Higher Education Support Act 2003 and allocation of a Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN) to me. AuSAFE Australia Pty Ltd will disclose this information to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE) for those purposes. DIISRTE will store the information securely in the Higher Education Information Management System. DIISRTE may disclose the information to the Australian Taxation Office. AUSAFE and DIISRTE will not otherwise disclose the information without my consent unless required or authorised by law.
For more information in relation to how student information may be used or disclosed please contact AuSAFE Australia Pty Ltd‘s Office Manager on phone 1300281144 or email email@example.com
USI Privacy Notice
I consent for collection, use or disclosure of personal information.
The following is provided to you on behalf of the Student Identifiers Registrar (Registrar).
You are advised and agree that you understand and consent that the personal information you provide in connection with your application for a Unique Student Identifier (USI):
• is collected by the Registrar as authorised by the Student Identifiers Act 2014.
• is collected by the Registrar for the purposes of:
• applying for, verifying and giving a USI;
• resolving problems with a USI; and
• creating authenticated vocational education and training (VET) transcripts;
• may be disclosed to:
• Commonwealth and State/Territory government departments and agencies and statutory bodiesperforming functions relating to VET for:
• the purposes of administering and auditing VET, VET providers and VET programs;
• education related policy and research purposes; and
• to assist in determining eligibility for training subsidies;
• VET Regulators to enable them to perform their VET regulatory functions;
• VET Admission Bodies for the purposes of administering VET and VET programs;
• current and former Registered Training Organisations to enable them to deliver VET courses to theindividual, meet their reporting obligations under the VET standards and government contracts and assistin determining eligibility for training subsidies;
• schools for the purposes of delivering VET courses to the individual and reporting on these courses;
• the National Centre for Vocational Education Research for the purpose of creating authenticated VETtranscripts, resolving problems with USIs and for the collection, preparation and auditing of national VETstatistics;
• researchers for education and training related research purposes;
• any other person or agency that may be authorised or required by law to access the information;
• any entity contractually engaged by the Student Identifiers Registrar to assist in the performance of his other functions in the administration of the USI system; and
• will not otherwise be disclosed without your consent unless authorised or required by or under law.
The consequences for not providing the Registrar with some or all of your personal information are that the Registrar will not be able to issue you with a USI.
Privacy policies and complaints
This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.