A person who demonstrates competency in this unit must be able to provide evidence of:
● Applying correct procedures for selecting, fitting, using and maintaining protective equipment including body armour
● Demonstrating safe handling skills for use and maintenance of firearms
● Demonstrating effective empty hand techniques for firearms retention
● Identifying current and potential risk factors and their impact on the security risk situation
● Maintaining firearms licensing requirements
● Providing warnings and clear directions to subject using communication which engages minority groups
● Maintaining consistent accuracy when discharging firearm and reacting in a timely manner in the application and termination of force
● Evaluating and selecting response options within specified legal and strategic limits.
|CPPSEC3008A – Control security risk situations using firearms Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.